* Please note: Event schedule is tentative and subject to change. Please check back.
Friday September 6, 2013
2:00-9:00pm - Central Park
- Site/Expo Open
- Race Package pickup
2:30-9:15pm - T1 (Two Jack Lake)
- Bike Drop: all bikes must be dropped off and secured overnight at T1 on Friday between 2:00pm and 9:15pm - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Must be registered prior to dropping bike. NO FOOD PERMITTED ON BIKES OVERNIGHT.
- Bike Mechanic onsite
5:30pm- Central Park
- FREE Triathlon Skills Clinic with LifeSport: "Your First triathlon" Tips on how to have the experience and race of a lifetime at one of the most scenic races in the world, including how to swim in cool water, nutrition and more.
5:00pm- Central Park
- FREE DANONE Kids Fun Run (registration from 3:00-4:30pm)
6:00pm- Central Park
- Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting: everyone is encouraged to attend this important meeting for some last minute details and race information.
- Pre-race carbo meal will special triathlon prices and menu choices; venue TBA
RACE DAY: Saturday September 7, 2013
7:30am- T2 (Banff Ave and Caribou Street)
- T2 Opens: All participants must drop run gear at the dedicated bike rack in T2 before proceeding to T1 (Two Jack Lake) via shuttle
7:45am- Bus Shuttle begins from T2 (Banff Ave/ Caribou St)
8:00am - 9:45AM T1 (Two Jack Lake)
- Transition Opens
- Please note that relay team members completing the RUN portion of the race will not travel to T1
- Timing Chip pick-up
- Bike Mechanic on site
- Sprint Wave 1 (All Men + Relay) Start
- Sprint Wave 2 (All Women) Start
- Super Sprint Wave 1 (All Men + All Relays) Start
- Super Sprint Wave 2 (All Women) Start
- Olympic Wave 1 (All Men ) Start
- Olympic Wave 2 (All Women + All Relays) Start
- Post-race food, party in the park
- Unofficial post-race party; venue TBA