2013 Kid's Run Information Coming Soon!
Friday September 7, 2012
Banff Central Park
How can kids have a tonne of fun while keeping active in the great outdoors? This is it!
The Danone Kid’s Run is an amazing opportunity for kids to enjoy a race designed just for them.
The Subaru Banff Triathlon is the first race of its kind in a National Park, so Kid’s Run participants will be part of an amazing event that is sure to become world-renowned.
There is no doubt the Danone Kid’s Run, taking place a day prior to the Subaru Banff Triathlon, will be a great way to get kids introduced to the sport of endurance racing, while encouraging personal growth and a healthy lifestyle.
The Benefits of Race Participation:
- Great source of physical activity
- Increased oxygen to your brain
- Aids in growth and development
- Improves brain health and function
- Improved confidence and self-esteem
- Opportunities to meet other kids
- Finisher’s ribbons and great door prizes
- Chance to have a tonne of fun
Registration and Race Day
No Race fee :)
Register your child on September 7, at Banff’s Central Park between 3:00 pm and 4:3oPM.
There will be three different race lengths for three separate age groups:
Registration and release forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to race start.
Nutrition and Door Prizes
Healthy snacks will be provided by Danone for race participants post-race.
Participants must be present to collect door prizes if their names are drawn.
This day will leave a lasting impression, full of amazing memories for the entire family.
Don’t forget to charge your camera!
Check out the free family fun events on race day in Central Park, including:
- Parks Canada interpretive grizzly bear exhibit
- Parks Canada song and dance
- Bouncy castle
- Bike, run or rollerblade the paved Legacy Trail along the Trans-Canada Highway between Banff and Canmore