We are pleased to introduce a limited edition Seasons Pass to all 5 of our events. This pass enables the participant to enter as many races as they choose in any discipline (Half, Olympic, Sprint, Super Sprint & Relay).
Shawnigan Lake - May 26, 2013
Victoria - June 16, 2013
Saskatoon - June 30, 2013
Vancouver - July 14, 2013
Banff - September 7, 2013
Thank You Sooke!
The Subaru Western Triathlon Series would like to thank Sooke for having been a fantastic host community and supporter of the Series. We hope that the future will yet again include this gorgeous West Coast town and their amazing community. Thank you!
Cost (only 200 available!)
Early: November 1 - December 31 2013 = $295*
Regular: January 1 - March 31 2013 = $350
Late: April 1- May 23 2013 = $395
*Only 100 Season Passes available at $295, then price will increase to the regular rate of $350 (or January 1st, whichever comes first).
Online registration will close on Thursday May 23, 2013 at 12 noon PST or when the 100 passes sell out.
Once I’ve purchased a season’s pass, how do I tell you which races I want to run?
We will email all seasons pass holders a month before each race and ask what event you are planning to run.
- After January 31st, 2013 all entries are non-refundable. Before January 31st, refunds are permissible minus a $50 fee, plus HST and processing. Participants withdrawing from the race WILL NOT be given a refund after January 31st.
- Transfers (to a different Series event) and deferrals (to a subsequent year’s event) will be allowed subject to a $50 fee, plus HST and processing. You have up until 10 DAYS before the race day (the Friday the week before Race Week) to request a transfer or deferral. No transfers or deferrals will be allowed after this period.
- Entries MAY NOT be transferred to another person. Likewise, Seasons Passes MAY NOT be shared among different people. Only the person who is registered for the Seasons Pass may use it.
- If you have purchase a Seasons Pass and cannot race due to medical conditions, you may defer your Seasons Pass to next year for a $75 fee, plus HST and processing before the deferral deadline of the first Series event of the season (10 days before the race). Deferrals will not be allowed after this date. Transfers to another person are not permitted with a Seasons Pass. You will also have to provide medical evidence from a doctor.
- Event changes are allowed up until the end of the regular registration period. If a change is possible you will have to pay a $20 fee plus HST and processing (about 5%). If you want to move into a more expensive event, you will also need to pay the difference in cost (eg. Moving from the Olympic to Half-Iron would be more expensive than moving from the Olympic to Sprint)
- An injury will not exclude you from any of the above stated policies.
- The Series staff reserves the right to deny any transfers or deferrals for any reason.
- The Series staff reserves the right to modify the course at any time to ensure the safety of the participants