Kid's Fun Run
2013 Kid's Run Details Coming Soon
Saturday, August 11, 2012 at 10am
John Phillips Memorial Park
How can kids have a tonne of fun while keeping active in the great outdoors? This is it!
The Subaru Sooke International Triathlon DANONE Kids' Fun Run, presented by the Sooke Family Resource Centre, is an amazing opportunity for kids to enjoy get outside and be active!
There will be two course lengths available - a 750m loop for kids 8 and under and a 1.5km run for kids 9-12.
The Sooke Lions Club will be hosting a Pancake Breakfast on Saturday morning before the Kids' Run, from 7am - 11am. All proceeds go towards local community projects supported by the Lion's Club.
- Register your child on Saturday August 11 between 8am-9:45am at John Phillips Memorial Park
- Registration and release forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian
Nutrition and Door Prizes
- Race bibs, snacks, goodies and finishers ribbons will be provided for participants
- Participants must be present to collect door prizes if their names are drawn
This day will leave a lasting impression, full of amazing memories for the entire family
- Don’t forget to bring your camera!